EMPOWER YOUR CHILD
We are glad you have chosen Arches Academy for your children's education, and are excited to consider them for admission. Arches Academy enrolls students throughout the year (until classes are full) so your child may be able to join us at any point during the year. We suggest enrolling early before seats are filled.
Apply anytime during the enrollment process! We save seats in the order applications are received so you don't have to worry about losing your space while you complete the enrollment process.
Our application is completed and submitted through TADS (powered by Educate- our student information system). Click the button and follow the steps below to start your application.
1. Choose the school year for which you are applying.
2. Create a New Account (current families: sign in with your existing TADS account)
3. Fill out the application for EACH student who is applying
4. Upload school records and recommendation letters as prompted.
5. You will receive an email verifying your application was received. The Admissions Committee will then begin its initial review of the application and records submitted.
1. Schedule a tour so we can meet you and your student, and show you what makes our educational experience so effective and unique.
2. Apply online with the above "Apply Now" button if you have not already done so.
3. Schedule a trial day for your student(s) to experience a day as an Arches Academy student. Trial days also serve as an informal assessment day to see which ways your student would contribute to our community. Typically students really love these trail days and immediately feel the difference in our approach to education.
4. Schedule an academic placement test (K-8th). Because we are able to place our students in classes by ability, this placement testing is crucial to finding just the right fit for your student. During this session, we will assess your student's current reading and math skill levels.
5. The Admissions Committee with then review the application, school records and testing results. Admission to Arches Academy is dependent on placement testing results, social and emotional notes from their trial day, and your student's overall ability to thrive in our Gifted and Talented model. Students who are significantly behind academically will be recommended to other schools, OR to be enrolled at Arches Academy a grade level that suits their abilities.